We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, with good interpersonal skills and a proven track record within the entertainment industry to join our growing team. Based in our London office and reporting to the Head of Project Management, you will take responsibility for projects from initial enquiry to delivery, ensuring all technical requirements are met, logistical tasks delegated, and the project is delivered to our high standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients, analyse their requests and offer creative solutions from rental stock.
- Create and send quotations for prospective projects.
- Following successful quotation, finalise technical details and schedules.
- Manage multiple projects, task lists and revise as appropriate.
- Input projects into HireTrack (rental management software).
- Ensure equipment is booked promptly and accurately.
- Liaise with the Warehouse Manager to ensure kit is available, make aware of any special or specific requirements and resolve any shortfalls.
- Liaise with Resources to ensure crew are booked with the skill set required for the project.
- Communicate with project’s Gaffer / Crew Chief to ensure schedules, plots and technical information is completed prior to the installation and updated throughout.
- Attend site visits, planning meetings and industry events, interacting with clients and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Generate and update Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Develop and maintain client relationship throughout each project.
- Ensure each project is delivered on site to the specifications and high standards expected of Light Initiative.
- Proven project management experience within the entertainment industry.
- Experience working within an equipment rental company (lighting or video bias).
- An understanding of television, theatre, music, touring and corporate production.
- Ability to interpret lighting plans, set plans and visual visualisations.
- Knowledge of different lighting and video control systems.
- Willingness to learn installation techniques specific to the company’s working practices.
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists and creative clients.
- High customer service ethic – passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Vector Works and Sketch Up.
- Previous experience on HireTrack or other rental management software.
- Excellent planning, communication, and team working skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and resourceful.
All enquires will be handled with the strictest of confidence.
Please email your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org