Country/Location: London, UK
Department: Set Lighting & Grip
Reports to: Director of Operations
Proposed Level: Manager
Organization: Studio Services
NBCUniversal seeks a creative, self-motivated individual with extensive experience in Film and Television Rental industry.
The Lighting and Grip Account Manager is a FT position with senior level responsibility across the entire range of the rental operational area.
The following bullet points are guidelines only and are not complete, exhaustive or confining in the role.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients by being courteous, responsive, and resourceful
• Maintains good, positive relationships with customers and vendors
• Receives and quotes orders for lighting, grip, and rigging equipment
• Work directly with productions, production crews, and studios either by telephone, email, or face to face
• Process day to day production requests for film and television productions support equipment
• Coordinate customers pick-ups and deliveries
• Maintain customer show files in accurate, detailed manner in all areas, including main packages, add-on’s, exchanges, PO’s, sub-rentals, missing and damaged equipment, and returns (wrap)
• Communicate with warehouse staff on all equipment order processing, order changes, equipment exchanges, and inventory stock-checks
• Process/Complete short lists to assist in the sub-rental or purchase decisions with the Director as required
• Accurately process purchase orders and negotiate sub-rental or equipment vendors to achieve discount pricing
• Ensure completed paper work is appropriately organized and sent to the billing department
• Keeps up-to-date with industry trends and new developments in Lighting and Grip Equipment
• Handle problem situations and resolve them as they arise
• Assists with annual inventory and quarterly cycle counts
• Provide assistance and assume responsibility for other areas as required by the Director
The comprehension and willingness to go “the extra mile”, work to job completion, finalize all assets & attributes of each days work is assumed to be understood for this role.
• Must be computer literate with detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Rental software Rental Tracker Pro knowledge a plus
• Broad understanding of motion picture and television lighting, grip, and electrical equipment.
• Must have a strong understanding of LED Technologies and its impact on the industry.
• Strong background in asset management with the ability to ensure maximum utilization of assets across all productions
• Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to organize, prioritize and execute numerous orders in tandem
• Must handle stressful situations professionally and confidentially as well as interact with co-workers and clients professionally.
• Must be an effective trouble shooter, communicator, and problem solver
• Accuracy with details essential
• Extensive experience in production support services within the Film and Television industry.
• Proven knowledge of motion picture and television production support services.
• Experience working with and supporting multiple stakeholders, vendors, and customers.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, operational supervisors, and front line crew.
• Ability to navigate through very complex situations and personalities.
• Ability to coach employees, encourage teamwork and promote high standards of customer services.
• Strong communication and written skills.
• Strong computer skills: ability to understand multiple operating systems.
How to apply
Please follow the below link to apply.