Light Initiative is the UK’s leading provider of LED rental systems and bespoke design solutions, providing consultancy and technical services to the TV, Live Events and Music sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated Warehouse Technician to join our growing team. Based in our London location and reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be an essential part of our busy warehouse operation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Prepping and packing equipment to go to site
• Checking equipment in and out of the warehouse using rental management software
• Loading and unloading equipment onto transport vehicles
• Documenting all goods in and out
• Stock checking
• Assisting with the testing and maintenance of all equipment, including PAT testing
• Assisting the Warehouse Manager with the safe and efficient running of the warehouse
The ideal candidate is a motivated team player with experience working as a warehouse technician, who thrives working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• 5 GSCEs at grade A-C (or equivalent)
• Full UK driving license
• Fork lift operator (desirable)
• A minimum of 1 year working in a warehouse environment
• Previous experience using warehouse software packages (preferably HireTrack)
• Some experience of testing/servicing electronic equipment
• Some experience of working in a warehouse or site role within the TV/entertainment industry would be advantageous
• Ability to keep an accurate count and reconcile figures
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• Ability to work as part of a team
Competitive salary in line with industry standards and dependent on experience.
All enquiries will be handled with the strictest of confidence.
Please email your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org