Rigging Services is a major supplier of rigging equipment and design solutions, for the theatre, live event, conference, exhibition, visitor attraction, film and television industries. Based in London, Birmingham & Warrington we supply professional rigging solutions for sale or rental to clients anywhere in the world - coupled with outstanding support aided by our overseas business partners.
Rigging Services now has a fantastic opportunity for a New Branch Manager at our Pinewood branch.
Are you ready for this next move?
Are you looking for new challenges that will continue to push your strengths?
Are you a motivational team player who would like to lead a team?
Do you strive to deliver exceptionally outstanding results?
The right candidate will have great communication skills with the energy to keep their team motivated and engaged with intentions of leading them in their own development. Coupled with strong coaching skills, impeccable time keeping and organisational skills, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment that delivers exceptional customer service and standards to the Rigging Entertainment Industry and our clients.
By inspiring your team you will not only deliver exceptional sales and service, you will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, identifying and nurturing talent to encourage career development and employee satisfaction.
• To control and manage all aspects of the business operation at the Branch.
• To achieve business objectives – maximising profit, return on capital employed and growth in turnover.
• To contribute in the initiation/development of strategy, policy and procedures for Rigging Services. Implement, maintain and police approved policies/procedures for directing a successful trading operation.
• To direct trading operations of the Branch and designated Branch(es) and assist in the development and approval of the Branch’s budget.
• To monitor Branch and business performance against identified and agreed management objectives.
• To control and monitor external sales, asset management and cost control of the Branch.
• Ability to deliver on business objectives
• Managing teams of staff and good working relationship with other managers
• Strong Team Member Skills
• Demonstrate initiation and development of strategy, policy and procedures for the Rigging Services business (e.g. at regular meetings with other Branch Managers and Directors).
• Follow and lead by example with policies, procedures and trading operations.
• Ability to communicate with senior members and Directors
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Company Car
• 20 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
If you have the above with a desire to excel yourself, or have a proven track record where you can demonstrate these skills we would ask that you email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org