We are a long established provider of rigging solutions to the events, exhibition and corporate presentation markets across the entire UK.
We specialise in:
• Venue rigging and project management
• Hire and sale of rigging equipment
• Testing and inspection l Permanent installations
• Training and career development for aspiring employees
VACANCY - PROJECT MANAGER
As part of our busy Projects and Technical Team you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients are provided with the highest level of customer service.
The role will encompass:
• Project management including creation and interpretation of CAD drawings, H&S paperwork and detailed project documentation.
• Designing practical rigging solutions in response to a client’s requirements or tender and formulating a commercial proposal.
• Project implementation - resource scheduling, sourcing equipment, plant, purchasing, manpower and logistics for a successful outcome.
• Identify new and potential clients and exploit all rental and sales opportunities as they arise.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self motivated, a good communicator, be a team player and have prior knowledge and experience of working within the industry, ideally with rigging knowledge but additional training will be offered if required.
Applications including a C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org