Film and TV Lighting sales company looking for Technical Film & TV lighting salesperson.
We are looking for someone to join our small company and grow with us. We supply lighting Equipment to the Film and TV industry.
Starting Salary to be negotiated
The roll will involve demonstrating, promoting and selling Film & TV lighting equipment.
The successful applicant will have to perform duties as below:
- Be able to advise customers on the best solutions for their lighting needs.
- Liaising with clients, providing quotations, negotiating price, and offering technical advice and solutions.
- Taking orders either by phone or e mail.
- Preparing quotes and invoices.
- Stock management, warranty, and service management.
Once applicant has a sufficient knowledge of our specific products, they will also be expected to give demos of the equipment to potential customers and attend Trade shows.
- A High standard of education, Excellent Verbal, and grammatical communication skills.
- Good common sense
- They will need a comprehensive knowledge of Film and TV lighting equipment and their applications.
- IT skills will also be required to manage databases, customer information databases and effective contact management databases, all Microsoft packages.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, digital and social media marketing, data handling etc
- Good numerical skills
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good time management.
- Analytical in thought process and able to demonstrate clear thinking.
- Conscientious attitude with the ability to act on their own initiative and problem solve, with a pro-active attitude and enthusiasm.
- Proficient in word press website an advantage
- Proficient in Sage accounting an advantage.
- Proficient with Google Ad Words an advantage
- An understanding of Google analytics an advantage
Please send your CV to email@example.com