KRS has an amazing opportunity open for a Technical Warehouse Supervisor at our HQ on the Fylde Coast.
KRS has become one of the leading providers of rigging and stage design in the live production industry. We ensure that live events and productions look exactly as intended, operating without a hitch. We offer a full-service technical solution for our clients across all areas of technical production including sound, lighting, vision, rigging, set & stage, and power distribution.
We are proud to work with some fantastic agencies, production managers, promoters and venues and up and down the country, delivering a wide range of services from simple solutions for meetings up to large-scale, creative productions, sporting events and music tours.
We are looking to develop our team and now have the opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Warehouse Supervisor to join us.
The successful applicant will be a strong leader, with excellent communication skills. They will have varied experience in the rigging and audio visual industry and have a good understanding of an event company’s warehouse operations. The successful candidate will also be at their best in a fast paced, hands-on environment and thrive under pressure.
We are after someone who has the following:
- High self-motivation, with the ability to lead by example and work as part of a team.
- Experience in the events industry.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Meticulous planning and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise multiple jobs, on a daily basis.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines.
- Flexibility and a can do, customer focused attitude.
- Keen eye for detail and high standards of presentation.
- Strong IT skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport.
Please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org